REVOLUTION HARDSTYLE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FITNESS DVDS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gaunpro
Pro Shuffler
Pro Shuffler

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2010-11-25

FITNESS DVDS Empty
PostSubject: FITNESS DVDS   FITNESS DVDS I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:37 pm

1 I'm available. You can reach me by email or by phone during the work day. You can speak to me or my assistant and we will return your call within two hours.

2 You can get an appointment quickly. You don't have to wait weeks or months to see me.

3 I look for conditions that other doctors don't. I believe in treating the cause. For example, insomnia can be due to stress, hormonal imbalances, neurotransmitter imbalance or other causes.
warez download
warez download auto games
4 I start with natural alternatives first then move to pharmaceuticals. I use botanicals, supplements, homeopathy and nutrition. I look at your diet and potential food allergies as well as lifestyle. This is my focus as a naturopathic doctor.

5 I won't just spend only 10 minutes with you. First visits are often 60 minutes or more. Follow-ups are usually 30 minutes depending on the circumstances.

6 I look at your total condition. Not just one illness such as anxiety or depression. I recognize that there can be several contributing causes to illness.

7 I offer several alternatives for payment. I take insurance, credit, and cash. Some insurance companies covered include CIGNA, Aetna, Golden Rule and United Healthcare PPO and POS plans. Also, I have a new yearly plan where you can pay in advance for the year and receive up to 10 visits, full physical, and several other benefits for under $80/month. This concierge type plan is offered at a discount at an affordable monthly price. This plan is ideal for uninsured patients or those who have high deductable health care plans. Other patients simply want a higher level of service or to better manage their health care costs.

sad light
FITNESS DVDS
Back to top Go down

FITNESS DVDS
Page 1 of 1