REVOLUTION HARDSTYLE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Franco set to defend

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
akaishuu
Newbie Shuffler
Newbie Shuffler

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-09-25

Franco set to defend Empty
PostSubject: Franco set to defend    Franco set to defend I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:04 am

Carlos Franco is Taylormade burner superlaunch irons making a goofd fist of defending his Compaq Open title in New Orleans. The Paraguayan rookie of the year in 1999 is tied for the lead with Blaine McCallister at ten under par after two rounds.

McCallister's putter caught light with Callaway X 24 Hot Irons birdies from the seventh to the 10th, an eagle at the par-5 11th and rounded off a remarkable seesion around the turn with a birdie at the 12th. The Golf Wholesale Store 7-under run is the best six-hole streak on the PGA Tour this year.

"Ping G15 Golf Bag white and Ping G15 Golf Bag black was a dream. I mean what a way to follow up a bogey,'' Said McCallister.

"I had the bogey on the 6th and then all of a sudden I'd gone birdie, birdie, birdie, birdie, eagle, birdie. That has a nice ring to it.''
marketing and advertising
SEO Ranking Software
Back to top Go down
gaunpro
Pro Shuffler
Pro Shuffler

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2010-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Franco set to defend    Franco set to defend I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:08 pm

Appreciate The Help!
Posted: November 16th, 2010 | Author: admin | Filed under: General Thank You | No Comments »
“I really appreciate all the helpful articles you sent me, covering successfull networking strategies, and interviewing tips. I had the great fortune of making it to the final steps with 2 employers, one in security services, the other a giant in the financial services realm. I am anticipating offers from both of them for a similar role; to basically head up a new Telemarketing/New Bus Development department which will be in the spotlight of a few of the executives. Thank you for all your assistance. I do anticipate accepting an offer from one of these firms within the next 2 weeks.” -Michael S.

Girlfriend
puppies for sale
Back to top Go down
nirvana
Pro Shuffler
Pro Shuffler

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2010-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Franco set to defend    Franco set to defend I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 4:51 pm

South Africa honeymoon murder husband arrested in UK

The pair had been married for two weeks when the kidnap took place
Continue reading the main story
Related stories

SA honeymoon man 'plotted murder'
The husband of a woman murdered on her honeymoon has been arrested in the UK at the request of the South African authorities, police said.

Anni Dewani, 28, from Sweden, was shot after being kidnapped while in a taxi with her husband Shrien last month.

On Tuesday, taxi driver Zola Tongo told Western Cape High Court he was offered 15,000 rand (£1,400) by Shrien Dewani, 31, from Bristol, to kill his wife.

Mr Dewani was arrested on suspicion of conspiring to murder his wife.

He is due to appear before the City of Westminster Magistrates later, the Metropolitan Police said.

Mr Dewani's family have described the allegations as "totally ludicrous".

Scotland Yard said Mr Dewani, from Westbury-on-Trym, had been arrested in the UK following an extradition request by prosecutors in South Africa.

The South African justice department said it would initiate full extradition proceedings when it had received further documentation from prosecutors.

A police spokesperson said Mr Dewani had surrendered himself at a police station in Bristol on Tuesday and was subsequently arrested on suspicion of conspiring to murder his wife.

Taxi driver Tongo was sentenced to 18 years in jail after agreeing a plea bargain.

He was charged with murder, kidnapping, robbery with aggravating circumstances and perverting the course of justice.

Two other people, Xolile Mnguni, 23, and Mziwamadoda Qwabe, 25, face charges of murder, aggravated robbery and kidnapping.

Mrs Dewani was kidnapped while the taxi was travelling through Gugulethu township, near Cape Town on 13 November.

Mr Dewani returned to England after the murder and has always denied any involvement in his wife's death.

The couple are understood to have met when relatives introduced them in England 15 months earlier.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Franzoesisch Uebersetzer
goats milk soap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Franco set to defend    Franco set to defend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Franco set to defend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
REVOLUTION HARDSTYLE :: Recruitments Area :: New members recruitments-
Jump to: