REVOLUTION HARDSTYLE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ministry proposes building all future state offices outside Hanoi centre

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nirvana
Pro Shuffler
Pro Shuffler

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2010-10-04

Ministry proposes building all future state offices outside Hanoi centre Empty
PostSubject: Ministry proposes building all future state offices outside Hanoi centre   Ministry proposes building all future state offices outside Hanoi centre I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:13 pm

* By Lan Huong | dtinews.vn | October 20, 2010 11:52 am

o Add to MySpace
o Add to Digg
o Add to del.icio.us
o Add to Fark
o Post to Facebook
o Add to Kwoff

According to a new draft of the Hanoi master plan submitted by the Ministry of Construction, future state offices would be built in My Dinh area.

The Ministry of Construction has submitted a new draft of the Hanoi master plan to Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung for approval.

Under the plan to 2030 with a vision until 2050, headquarters of the State Party, National Assembly, state and government agencies would be located to Ba Dinh District.

Headquarters of ministries and agencies proposed at My Dinh area and western area of West Lake

Headquarters and offices of the central-level agencies allowed to stay the inner city will be upgraded. Meanwhile those which have to be relocated outside the city’s centre will be moved and rebuilt in Me Tri-My Dinh in Tu Liem District or the western area of West Lake.

Headquarters of the the municipal People’s Committee and the party committee will be situated around Hoan Kiem (Sword) Lake.

International trade exhibition centres will be built at Me Tri area and Dong Anh District; international trade and finance centres will be set up in the West Lake area and banking and financial trade centres are planned at the urban areas of Ha Dong, Dan Phuong, Hoai Duc, Thuong Tin and Thanh Tri along Belt Road 4.

The ministry says in the new draft plan that the planning of an axis linking West Lake and Ba Vi District will be kept unchanged like in previous drafts. It means that urban infrastructure systems will be expanded with building new roads to connect satellite urban areas and central ones such as Tay Thang Long-Son Tay, Ha Dong-Xuan Mai, and Ngoc Hoi-Phu Xuyen roads, Thang Long Highway and National Highway 32.

Many belt roads will be upgraded, expanded and rebuilt. Underground parking lots should be built on 44-km Belt Road 2. Belt Road 3, 65km long, is designed to have 10-12 lanes, including four for high-speed vehicles.

Construction of roads on belt roads 3 and 5 will be sped up to form a major urban traffic route for the new urban areas of Me Linh-Dong Anh and Long Bien-Gia Lam.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
brazil holidays
manufactured stone
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1