REVOLUTION HARDSTYLE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

G. fimbriatum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nirvana
Pro Shuffler
Pro Shuffler

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2010-10-04

G. fimbriatum Empty
PostSubject: Re: G. fimbriatum   G. fimbriatum I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:48 pm

Mystery missile launch reported off California coast

Click to play

Click to play

The vapour trail was seen not far off the coast of Los Angeles
Pentagon officials say they cannot explain reports of a missile launch off the coast of California on Monday.

A CBS News helicopter captured what looked like the vapour trail of a missile rising from the water about 35 miles (56 km) offshore.

"Right now all indications are that it was not [defence department] involvement in this launch" Pentagon spokesman Col David Lapan said.

The Pentagon does not consider the missile a threat.

"So far we've come up empty with any explanation," Col Lapan said. "We're doing everything we can to try to figure out if anybody has any knowledge of what this event may have been."

Under normal circumstances, the launch of a US missile would require several different authorisations and notifications, but none are evident.

It is unclear if the suspected missile was launched from land or sea.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
auto warranty
avoid stamp duty
Back to top Go down
gaunpro
Pro Shuffler
Pro Shuffler

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2010-11-25

G. fimbriatum Empty
PostSubject: Re: G. fimbriatum   G. fimbriatum I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 3:26 am

Modeller
Garageporte inddeles groft i to typer, nemlig ledhejse garageporte og vippe garageporte. Indenfor hver kategori findes der yderligere et væld af modeller og designs med hver deres fordele. Garageporte fremstilles i mange forskellige materialer, størrelser og udformninger, så det er muligt at vælge netop det produkt, som bedst harmonerer med boligens arkitektur samt forventninger til funktionalitet. Her på siden kan du finde information om garageporte samt hente inspiration til den helt rigtige løsning for dig.

garageporte
Marijuana Dispensaries
Back to top Go down

G. fimbriatum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
REVOLUTION HARDSTYLE :: Shuffler chit chat room-
Jump to: