REVOLUTION HARDSTYLE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unemployment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
taixyz1992
Pro Shuffler
Pro Shuffler

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2010-10-25

Unemployment Empty
PostSubject: Unemployment   Unemployment I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:29 pm

Lambert's girth was then enormous; six men of normal size could fit together inside his waistcoat,[19] and each of his stockings was the size of a sack.[3] His £50 annuity did not adequately cover his living costs, and his size prevented him from working.[20] He became a virtual recluse.[21] Stories of his bulk had by then begun to spread, and travellers visiting Leicester would use various pretexts to visit his home. One such visitor asked Lambert's servant to allow him entry as he wished to ask Lambert's advice about fighting cocks; Lambert leaned out of the window and told the servant to "tell the gentleman that I am a shy cock".[22] On another occasion he admitted into his house a Nottingham man who sought his advice about a mare's pedigree; on realising the man was only visiting to look at him, Lambert told him that the horse in question was "by Impertinence out of Curiosity".[16]
Sensitive about his weight, Daniel Lambert refused to allow himself to be weighed, but sometime around 1805, some friends persuaded him to come with them to a cock fight in Loughborough. Once he had squeezed his way into their carriage, the rest of the party drove the carriage onto a large weighing machine and jumped out. After deducting the weight of the (previously weighed) empty carriage, they calculated that Lambert's weight was now 50 stone (700 lb; 318 kg), and that he had thus overtaken Edward Bright, the 616-pound (279 kg) "Fat Man of Maldon",[23] as the heaviest authenticated person in recorded history.[20][24]

MAC Brush sets
chapter 7 bankruptcy
Back to top Go down
nirvana
Pro Shuffler
Pro Shuffler

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2010-10-04

Unemployment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unemployment   Unemployment I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:22 am

Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp in hunt for England job

Redknapp could replace Capello as England boss
Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp is in the running to be the next England manager, according to Football Association general secretary Alex Horne.
Horne expects 63-year-old Englishman Redknapp to be among the contenders when current boss Fabio Capello leaves after the 2012 European Championships.
The FA has reiterated the next England boss could still be foreign.
"I would expect Harry to make a long list [for the England job]," Horne told BBC Radio 5 Live's Sportsweek.
The FA had said in August that the next national manager would be English.
But in October Trevor Brooking, the association's director of football development, said that availability and suitability and not necessarily nationality would be a factor in who replaces Italian Capello.

606: DEBATE
How highly do you rate Redknapp?
Horne also revealed no process had yet been discussed for appointing Capello's successor.
"[Capello] is there till 2012 which gives me 18, 19 months to prepare for that process," said Horne.
"It is not a policy decision that [the contenders] would be English. It is an absolute preference for certain individuals. It is not yet a board decision.
"We thought about this long and hard when we got Fabio Capello. We got the right man for the job and that is what we will do again.
"I will be finalising the selection process criteria during the first few months of next year for internal discussion."
But with Redknapp's Tottenham side currently enjoying a fine season in the Premier League and Champions League, his stock is rising within the FA.
"Harry Redknapp is a great manager," added Horne.
"Tottenham are playing great football and to qualify well for the Champions League knockout stage from a position of being fourth favourites in the group is huge testimony to that."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
regression testing software
Property Management
Back to top Go down

Unemployment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
REVOLUTION HARDSTYLE :: Shuffler chit chat room-
Jump to: